Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Few Things I Know About Calvin

1. He loves his mommy.
2. He likes music. (This gives me an excuse to sing my favorite songs out loud to him)
3. He stops crying when you hold him up in the air.
4. He loves to look at the picture of the temple and our wedding on the wall.
5. He doesn't like taking his bath.
6. He's the best high rainbow arc over-the-head pee-er I've ever seen.
7. He doesn't like getting his diaper changed.
8. His hands get cold easily.
9. He's pretty tough. (Minimal crying at the doctor's office when he got his shot, and minor surgery)
10. His hair gets pretty greasy.(But I think that's also due to Shanna always touching his head)

2 comments:

Carrie Selin said...

That's a good list. I can't wait to meet him. I hope he keeps his rainbow talent under wraps while I'm there - if you know what I mean.

amanda said...

oh man, I'd love to see the rainbow arc....I've never seen one of those, but i can imagine. that is funny about the greasy hair, and I can't wait to play my favorite songs to our future kids. I'm glad it works in this family.