Sunday, January 18, 2009

Book Review: Romeo & Juliet

So, because of some conflicts between seminary and advanced english my freshman year in high school, somehow I had never read Romeo and Juliet before. I think that we might have watched it in english class or something. This Christmas break Shanna was cleaning out her stuff at her house, and she threw the book out on the table. It was short so I decided to read it in my free time. It was really short and I enjoy reading straight dialogue.

I suppose that I enjoyed the book. I just read straight through without stopping to look up what certain things meant, so I didn't understand everything, but I caught the main story line. I guess it's worth reading at least once just because it's such a classic. But I only rate it a 1 out of 3.

No comments: