Friday, March 21, 2008

College Tourney Day 1

Don't expect a daily update...

I'm glad to see that I did fairly well with my bracket choices on the first day of the NCAA Tournament. I managed to select each winner correctly, except for 1. I had to go with school pride and choose BYU over Texas A&M. You may not believe me, but I really thought in my mind that BYU would lose because they do every year...

Although I did fill out a bracket and checked it this morning, I'm not a huge March Madness fan. Of course it's cool to be able to watch over 60 basketball games in a few weeks, but as mentioned on abigjuicyvan.blogspot.com college players lack the skill to make the games truly exciting.

I think that I like March Madness for a different reason than anyone else. I like it because I can sit back and watch brick after brick and say, "I can do that. I do that all of the time." I feel like a great basketball player after watching shabby play for 2 hours.

Good rule of thumb. If you want to see good basketball (like I do) , watch the pros. If you want to feel good about yourself, join in on the madness....(with me).

1 comment:

Kevin_Amold said...

Amen!! Nice video by the way.